Currently enrolled students with a valid UNT ID may check out a laptop for up to four hours from the HPS Student Computer Lab in Chilton Hall.
- Mondays through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pick up and return: Chilton Hall, South Hallway MacBook Station (outside Room 270) or at the HPS Student Computer Lab (Room 255).
Make/Model: MacBook Air
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 Processor (4MB Cache, 2.20 GHz)
Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Display: LCD 13.3" (1440 x 900)
In order to check out a laptop, students must adhere to the following rules.
- Laptops are available only to currently enrolled UNT students with valid UNT IDs.
- Laptops must remain on campus and may be used only on UNT’s main campus.
- Laptops must be kept with the borrower at all times.
- **Unattended laptops are subject to confiscation by HPS staff.**
- Laptops must be returned or renewed after the four-hour loan period at the South Hallway MacBook Station, or in Room 255 if the hallway assistant is away.
- **Laptops checked out less than four hours before closing are to be returned before the computer lab closes**
- **Overnight or extended borrowing of laptops is not permitted**
- **Failure to return the laptop within 10 days will result in a theft report to the UNT police**
- Laptops that are damaged or lost/stolen must be reported to the HPS staff immediately, and the patron will be held financially responsible for damages or cost of replacing laptops.
- Laptops are not designed to save files. Patrons must use a USB or an external hard drive to save their work.
**The HPS Student Computer Lab is not responsible for data loss**
**The HPS Student Computer Lab is not responsible for any computer virus(es) that may be transferred to or from a user’s external device.**
In addition to the above policies, patrons also must comply with the information set forth in the UNT Information Security Handbook, and all other applicable state or federal laws pertaining to copyright and contractual agreements.